Premium Venice to Dubrovnik
Premium Venice to Dubrovnik
Discover a piece of paradise as you dive into the best of Slovenia and Croatia on a 16-day Premium adventure. Explore the glittering canals of Venice, the beaming waters of Lake Bled, the underground world of the Postojna Caves and the caves and waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Go beneath the surface of Split and Dubrovnik, get away from the modern world and in with the locals on the remote island of Lastovo, and soak up ancient riches on the historical island of Korcula. From sun-soaked beaches to fantastic local wine, you’re never far from a good time on the beautiful Adriatic coast.
- Venice – Welcome Dinner at Local Restaurant
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Postojna – Caves Visit
- Ljubljana – Walking Tour
- Ljubljana – Castle Visit & Funicular
- Bled – Pletna Boat Trip on Lake Bled
- Lake Bohinj – Cable Car to Mt Vogel
- Lake Bohinj – Day Trip
- Motovun – Truffle & Wine Tasting
- Rovinj – Orientation Walk
- Motovun – Town Walls Walk
- Opatija – Lungomare Walk
- Plitvice Lakes National Park – Entrance & Hike
- Zadar – Sightseeing Tour with Local Guide
- Zadar – Sunset Drink
- Zadar – Barkajoli Boat Ride
- Primosten – Orientation Walk
- Sibenik – Orientation Walk
- Split – Welcome Dinner at Local Restaurant
- Split – Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Split – Diocletian’s Palace Visit
- Lastovo Island – Fishing Trip with Local Fisherman with Seafood Lunch
- Korcula Island – Pupnat Village Visit
- Korcula Island – Korcula Old Town Orientation Walk
- Dubrovnik – City Walls
- Peljesac Peninsula – Matusko Winery Visit & Tasting
- Dubrovnik – Dubrovnik Card (1 day local transport & entry to sites)
- Enjoy a total tranquillity at the Hotel Istra on its own private island, and soak up incredible views of the Adriatic from your guesthouse on the unspoiled Lastovo Island – your two feature stays for this trip.
- Relish the best of Adriatic cuisine as you dine out in Split and Dubrovnik, eat freshly caught fish at sea, sample locally produced wine and delight in a truffle tasting.
- Travel with experienced local leaders who will share local secrets, insider knowledge and historical information and follow a local guide through Diocletian’s Palace in Split.
- Immerse yourself in local culture as you head out with a fisherman from Lastovo Island, helping to bring in the daily catch and enjoying an on-board lunch of the freshest seafood imaginable.
- Enter the fantastical underground world of the Postojna Caves – one of the longest karst caverns in the world – home to strange rock formations and creatures like an eye-less salamander.
Postojna Caves / Ljubljana / Bled
Lake Bohinj / Bled
Motovun / Rovinj
Opatija / Plitvice
Plitvice Lakes National Park / Zadar
Sibenik / Primosten / Split
Split / Lastovo Island
Pupnat / Korcula Island
Peljesac Peninsula / Dubrovnik